A rural heritage
- Home of the Living Traditional Crafts in ARGOL
- The habitats of the old peasant fishermen ROSTUDEL and ROSTELLEC
- Wind, water and tide mills (Morgat, Aber, Argol)
- Fruit pastes (LANDEVENNEC), cider (TELGRUC, ARGOL), honey...
History and modernity
- the fortifications of Vauban: Pointe des Espagnols, the Fort des Capucins...
- Notre Dame de Rocamadour Chapel CAMARET listed as UNESCO heritage building
- the "Penty" traditional local habitat
- LANDEVENNEC Abbey
- Boat cemetery on the AULNE MARITIME
- Nantes-Brest Canal
- Térénez Bridge (first curved cable-stayed bridge in Europe)
- The Maison des Minéraux ST HERNOT
Living Breton culture
- On Tuesdays in Morgat: free musical entertainment (July and August)
- Musical Mondays in Camaret
- Every Wednesday in Morgat "Introduction to Breton Dancing"
- July: Troménie de LOCRONAN
- July 2016 Cornouaille Festival
- From 13 to 19 July 2016: "BREST 2016" Tall Ships Festival
- From 14 to 17 July 2016 Vieilles Charrues Festival in CARHAIX
- 1st weekend in August: The Festival du Bout du Monde CROZON
- Mid-August: Menez Hom Festival PLOMODIERN